Iowa Junior Academy of Science Online Handbook
Table of Contents
Click on each item below to learn more.
Items 1 - 11 are associated with IJAS.
#12 includes links to activities that do not require IJAS membership unless indicated with an *.
1. IJAS Calendar of Events
2. Eligibility Requirements
3. Research Project Ideas
4. Prepare and Submit STARR Research Grant Proposals
5. Research Partnerships for Middle and High School Students
6. Registering for the IJAS Science Symposium/IAS Annual Meeting
7. IJAS Science Symposium Presentation Guidelines
8. Attending the IJAS Science Symposium/IAS Annual Meeting
9. Outstanding Science Student Award
10. IJAS Awards and Scholarships
11. IAS Visiting Scientist Program
- Awards and Scholarships - includes IJAS and non-IJAS awards.
- Contests and Exams
- College Visits
- National Youth Science Camp
- Research Experience and Grants
- IJAS approved Science Fairs
- Science Opportunities for 6th to 12th Grade