Iowa Science Foundation Checklist
Checklist for Proposal Submission
This checklist is from ISF Guidelines for the Preparation of Proposals.
- Online ISF Application/Cover Sheet/Project Summary (Summary is less than 200 words).
- Table of Contents.
- Detailed description of proposed project with applicable subsections (10 pages maximum - double spaced required).
- Bibliography of pertinent literature.
- Biographical sketches of all senior personnel (3 pages maximum per sketch).
- Brief description of available facilities and major items of equipment to be used in the proposed project.
- The narrative should include no more than 3 attachments.
- Confirmation Email/Proposal Authorization form. All required signatures (project director(s), organization representative, on cover page uploaded or mailed to IAS.
- Human Subjects Certification, if required.
- Recombinant DNA Certification, if required.
IACUC Approval, if required.
- All paperwork must be submitted by the appropriate deadlines.