Announcing - Joint membership offer in IAS and NSTA
Join both IAS and NSTA for one year for $129 - a savings of $20.
The Iowa Academy of Science and the National Science Teachers Association are offering a special Joint membership to all IAS members. The offer is valid for new and renewing IAS members. Join both organizations through the NSTA website and receive a discount of $20. Scroll down to join.
Top benefits of joining IAS
- Professional learning opportunities through the Iowa Science Teaching Section (ISTS) and the joint Fall Conference with the Iowa Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
- Member-only access to the Journal of the Iowa Academy of Science; the IAS Membership Directory; discount registration to the ICTM - ISTS Fall Conference and the IAS Annual Meeting.
- Learn about activities and events by reading the ISTS Newsletter, and the IAS Bulletin.
- Volunteer to advance science in Iowa by serving in elected office or on IAS committees.
- Be part of Iowa's general science organization and meet scientists and science educators.
Top benefits of joining NSTA
- Access to NSTA award-winning journals full of content and classroom-tested teaching tips.
- Exclusive access to one of NSTA's 18 listservs where you can find mentors, share ideas, and get answers to your everyday questions.
- Substantial discounts—20% NSTA Press books and significant discounts to the NSTA Area and National Conferences on Science Education.
You will be taken to the NSTA - IAS joint membership webpage. Pay for the joint membership. We will update your IAS membership account. This offer is good for new and renewing IAS members.